NFC: DP satellite and aerial photos of your collecting site on the web

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/

Credit goes to Michael (Moontanman) for pointing this site out to me.  Pretty
cool to see my house from space, but I was really looking for coverage of my
collecting areas and was disappointed.  It seems to mostly cover areas near
major metropolitan areas.

If anyone else knows of other sites for aerial or satellite photos, please let
me know.

Or, hint hint, if any of you fly the Blackbirds or are with CIA and could task
a flyover for me on a specific site, I'll trade fish for photos!  ;-)