Re: NFC: How to use a siene?

I recently aquired a 20' siene, though I haven't used it yet, this is my plan.
I will attach one end to the shoreline and the other to an extendable rod and
sweep it out, around and back towards the shore. Depends on the conditions
your fishing in, here there is little current, if any, and a lot of
vegitation, but I think gently rakeing the siene over the vegitation should
provide a catch. Will let ya know how it works out. Hope to get some Taillight
Shiners with this technique in open water as well.
Daryl