Re: NFC: Kudzus dream tank

Ray, how did you have the territories, decorations, etc set up in that
tank?  Todd Crail and I have had a lot of difficulty with dollar sunfish in
community tanks.  He had to remove one from his 125 after it precipatated
the death of two pumpkinseeds.  I would also be concerned about minnow
predation by the warmouth in particular.  I think they feed nocturnally.