NFC: RE: New NFC Email lists announcement

Robert

AS these are sub-lists of the main, does that mean that if I post to one
of them it not only goes to the sub-list post to and also to the main
list or only to the sub-list??
In other words do I have to subscribe to all three lists in order to get
all the postings ??

Gay