AUCTION ?

I have a few things for another AUCTIOn. Are folks auctioned out or are
we up for one more ? Items would include some heater thermometer combos,
a pond filter , fish food and 1/2 day of my time as a collector the
winning bid would get me to collect /pack/ship fish of their choice of
avaliable local species up to 75 fish...Anyway If folks aren't to tapped
out from the recent auction I'll write up one for this month.......

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]