Reminders to violators, was Re: lists - another idea - ONE list

Great!  Which list are we talking about?  The issue of off-topic posts was
mostly from the NANFA list.  After all, that's supposed to be the point of
having multiple NFC lists, to stay off the busy list if you want to.  If
we're talking about the Sunfish list, great!  If not, I continue to be
confused, but I like your idea.