Re: NANFA-- Re: plans

Somebody should forward Justin W's comments to the NFC list, so they
can enjoy it too!

> On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 Moontanman at aol_com wrote:
>
> > I can't believe no one has commented on my plans to stock the local power
> > company cooling lake with exotic fish, I'm on my way to do it now, you should
> > have said something, now it's your fault for not steering me in the right
> > direction, later on, got some fish to release.
>
> Oh, I was just on my way to help.  Ooops! maybe I shouldn't have said
> that...looks like a 'two noodle week' for me!  Right Josh?  :)
>
> Luke
>

>  (sorry to the NFC if you
> > weren't involved with the last discussion please whip me with a wet noodle,
> > but you missed a good one, we're going to terraform Mars!)
>
> And stock it with Nile Perch!  he he he
>
> LM
>

> >                                                     Michael

> / nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
> / nanfa-request at aquaria_net. For a digest version, send the command to
> / nanfa-digest-request at aquaria_net instead.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes