jokes on the list

I like the humor myself, but I'll go along with what the group or Robert
thinks about non-fish related jokes on the list.

Anyone who wants to send me jokes directly or be on my private joke list, let
me know privately.  Augie and I exchange them regularly.  Others are welcome.
I just don't sort out the ones that may be offensive to some.  Please use your
delete button.  Also, please contribute from time to time.  "He that does not
contribute, neither does he laugh."

Chuck Church
CEFChurch at aol_com
Indianapolis, Indiana USA