Re: Just checking

	Not me. It's crunch time in school so I've been busy. Did you guys
chat this past weekend?

	Hey, Jeff, those red shiners eggs apparently never made it to
hatching since I don't see any fry around (they probably became caviar). I
wish I had a spare tank to try the breeding tips that Dwight sent my way.

	Also, the Anacharis (Egeria densa) was stable for a long long time
and this past week has started to melt, the Sagittarias are flourishing
though. My dreams of a natural tank are a bit watered down now. I'll try
some hornwort/hygrophilia next.

	I'll probably get that 30G this weekend and set it up.

Sajjad

--
Sajjad Lateef  ~ <;))>< ~~  ~~    <http://www.eecs.uic.edu/~slateef/>
sajjad at acm_org ~~  ~~  <;))><     ICQ# 13114451