Re: Hybrid sunnies (fwd)

>ask for help!

>This was one of my favorite examples. Until I came across claims that
it
>isn't so. Those who refute the established notion claim that the
>gonopodium's mobility makes up for its "handedness." If true, it blows
>this one up, but the fish are still incredible in having a dual
>retina---and the one-sided sex organs, even if they're limber enough to
>get around that!  :)
>

>David.
Heh heh, I am working with a fish that is the exception to the
"handedness" liability. Its called Flexipenis vitattus, maybe I could
write an article about it.....would it count for the contest?

Scott McLaughlin

Oh, and if any members of the Board for the NFC are reading this please
contact me via private email.