Re: DP Collecting On Federal Land Alert

FYI, I used to collect amphibians and reptiles with a prof from Indiana
State University. We had scientific permits and could collect anywhere
we wished, including a research area that I hope to try for fish in
North Carolina. In any case I have been speaking with a DNR officer from
the Indy area about permits and laws that pertain to collecting. Turns
out that we can obtain scientific permits for our collecting in Indiana.
I dont know what the cost is but will let everyone know what I find out.

Scott