Zap-Fishin'.

Hey All.
    Went ElectroFishing today, back-pack style units.  Pretty interesting
way to fish, though not too sporting. :)  Of course, I was the idiot who
blew the fuse, but...  :)  Caught quite a few trout, mostly brookies and a
single rainbow.  Only natives that showed up where some perch, and three
small bullhead.. rather unfortunate.  Surprised that in these areas no
darters showed up, looked like some prime habitat.  Of course, tehn it
occured to me that a shocked Darter is most likely to stay right at the
bottom, no?

end
><>
J. L. Wiegert
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy      Visit my webpage at:
Telnet to:                         www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308.
nexus.v-wave.com, port 7000.