Re: If you don't join you dont count !

With the myriads of struggles our native waterways have we need as many
as possible to join our ranks to make a difference Please Join Us.......

From: Ellasoma at aol_com
To: robertrice at juno_com
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 09:10:38 EDT
Subject: (no subject)

         NATIVE FISH CONSERVANCY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

The Native Fish Conservancy (NFC) is a not for profit organiza
tion dedicated to the conservation, study, and keeping of native
fishes.  Naturalists, educators, aquarists, fishermen, profes
sors, and fisheries biologists are welcomed to join the NFC.  If
you love fish, you will love the NFC.

                         Member Benefits
*	Our bimonthly newsletter, the FLIER, contains information on NFC
     activities, conservation projects, research studies, envi
     ronmental issues; and also reports on membership activities
     involving collecting, breeding, and rearing native fishes.

*	A grants program is available to all NFC members for research,
     restoration, or any project benefiting or expanding our
     knowledge of native fishes.  This can include any project
     from a captive propagation study to land purchases which
     will protect aquatic habitats.

*	The NFC Website  contains a
     large database of articles on native fishesand serves as an
     excellent source of information to both researchers and
     aquarists.

*	The NFC Email list  provides a forum to report
     and share information on native fishes and NFC activities
     and issues.

*	Silent auctions and a regularly updated bulletin board allows
     members to trade or sell fish, plants, books, etc.

*	Breeders club where members can earn breeding points and receive
     grants to help fund and document progress.

*	Regional chapters across the country sponsor collecting trips,
     help clean up streams, trade, or just get members acquainted
     with other conservation minded people.

               COUNT ME IN I WANT TO JOIN !!!!!!!!
-----
-----
---------------------
   Detach and mail a check or a money order payable to NFC to:

                         Konrad Schmidt
                       Membership Director
                      1663 Iowa Avenue East
                    St. Paul Minnesota 55106

NAME_____________________________________________________________

ADDRESS__________________________________________________________

CITY_____________________________________________________________

STATE__________________________ ZIP______________________________

PHONE__________________________ FAX______________________________

EMAIL____________________________________________________________

MEMBERSHIP RATES:	STUDENT (grade school - college) - 5$

Note: Please include School Name and Student ID #

Regular (US.) - $10 /Canada - $15/All Others - $20
Corporation - $100 (Includes advertisement on NFC's Website)

I'm interested in volunteering _____ Locally _________ Nationally
                 (check one) please contact me!

I'd like to give a tax deductible gift to NFC $________

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]