Re: Rainbow shiner

> I'll be heading up north in Oct and am interested in collecting to
> Rainbow Shiners (N. Chrosomos) in Missisippi . If I could incorperate it
> into a visit with the Natchez Trace state park I'd be there.:)..Any help
> outhere on locations, how this species does in an aquarium , durability
> etc.................TIA

Robert,

From my distro maps they don't occurr in MS, but I'll ask my friends
at the museum if they've come across any.  Will you be traveling in
my neck of the woods??

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes

Follow-Ups: References: