Re: Can u help me?

Hello Amol,

  I don't know what the collecting laws are like in India, however I have
seen many articles on such famous Ichthyologists as Dr. Herbert Axelrod
collecting fishes native to India.  If I remember one of the old articles
showed them just using a dipnet in a rice field (I think it was a rice
field) as well as drainage ditches, small stream and various other places.
that part of the world has a rich and wonderful collection of flora and
fauna.  Check you local laws and if legal, go by a dipnet and starting
hunting in the nearest body of water.  Watch out for snakes and good luck!

Luke