Articles in FAMA and TFH

I have articles in TFH and FAMA this month .....reserection of fox den
lake in FAMA and Eulogy to a ditch in TFH ...Both articles have some nice
photos and are well worth getting.

Also TFH has a 1/2 plug of the NFC recent membership drive . Allready
folks are writing in wanting those free fish. Any people want to
volunteer to run the free fish program  ?

Also please take a moment and drop email or snail mail to the folks at
FAMA and TFH and thank them for their recent efforts for the native Fish
and Conservation. Heck ask them a question or two you might make it o the
readers column............

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]