Re: New 30G

Sajjad,
    Rainbow darters can be "taught" to eat flakes, I have , in the past,
gotten them to do so. A flake eater is needed to do so, like the dace
minnows.  I do recommend atleast weekly feeding of a live or frozen worm
type food for optimal health.  Also, the flakes need to be high quality,
like cichlid type not goldfish type.   The rainbow darters I had that ate
prepared food also adapted to competeing with the "fast eaters' like dace
by coming to the surface to feed , this is a lot of work for these
bladderless fish,however.
		Ray

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]