(no subject)

John Burns email  jmburns at pressroom_com has taken over the distribution of
press releases. When the NFC has a press release it will go to John and then
and then be distubeted to the many media markets out there. If you have an
email address of a local newspaper , radio station , or  magazine please
forward it to the list here and we will add it to our media database. Most
media outlets are very happy to get interesting  items like NFC projects. They
make great human interest stories and it gives great publicity to our
consaervation efforts and the NFC !

RR