BOUNCE nfc at actwin_com: Non-member submission from ["Darren and Sharon Gill" <dsgill at email_msn.com>] (fwd)

Darren and Sharon Gill,
 I've forwarded your message onto the NFC list.  However, you'll need
to subscribe to get replies on list.
end
><>
J. L. Wiegert
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy         Visit my webpage at:
Telnet to:
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308.
nexus.v-wave.com, port 7000.
now available in digest form.  To join/leave the digest list, replace NFC
with NFC-Digest.   Visit NFCs Web Page at:
http://nativefish.interspeed.net
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!