Re: Posting the NFC Digest

>	I suggest that the email addresses in the digest be changed a bit
>(obfuscated). I can write a short program that will obfuscate any email
>addresses in the NFC digest.

So how will those of us non-spamming NFC members get in touch with each
other directly if the e-mail address is altered or deleted?  I just joined
and don't even know if there is a directory of members, but if there is, it
sounds as though the membership is increasing too fast for any printed
directory to keep up.  I have used the list addresses to get in direct
touch with members.  Sorry to hear the spammers are getting you.  I'm on 5
lists now and haven't sufferred that fate.

--John

Follow-Ups: References: