Re: Posting the NFC Digest

Not only do I think this is a good idea, Sajjad, but I think it is a need.
One of the reasons the list was set to allow only members to post is to
avoid that unwaranted spam.  By posting the adresses to the newsgroup,
this completely defeats that.

end
><>
J. L. Wiegert
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy         Visit my webpage at:
Telnet to:
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308.
nexus.v-wave.com, port 7000.
now available in digest form.  To join/leave the digest list, replace NFC
with NFC-Digest.   Visit NFCs Web Page at:
http://nativefish.interspeed.net
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!