Re: Saturday night in the chat room

	Sorry, I just got back after escaping a party (the food was late
and I was hungry and my favorite fast-food joint was open :). It is 10:11
CDT and no one is in the chat room.

	Warren: You don't need anything special for Java. Simply click on
the NFC Chat Icon and ParaChat should download and run automatically. You
have to have a browser that supports java (Netscape 4.5's java will not
run this chat, as I found out)

Sajjad

--
Sajjad Lateef  ~ <;))>< ~~  ~~    <http://www.eecs.uic.edu/~slateef/>
sajjad at acm_org ~~  ~~  <;))><     ICQ# 13114451