swamp tank

I am beginning to envision my swamp tank in my greenhouse (the wife stood firm
on the potential size of the aquarium) I can see it as a long aquarium with
lots and lots of what look like bushes growing out maybe trimming it with
hedge clipper every few weeks.  I think maybe the aquarium bug may have
mutated and now instead of live plants anyone who gets the bug will have to
have tree in their aquarium.  I wonder if they'll have cure for this one!

                                                               Michael