Flexipenis vittata

Would Flexipenis vitatta be a species that the BP would be interested
in? I have just acquired a group of these from Rusty Wessel of
Louisville, KY, and it looks like they will be fairly easy to get
established. I have not joined the NFC yet, but plan to do so soon.
Dwight Moody was kind enough to respond to a request for info on these
that I placed on the Livebearers list, and he pointed me to this list
(Thanks Dwight!). They are a great fish and have made me decide to drop
my african cichlids in favor of natives and livebearers. Are these fish
rare in the hobby? How about in nature?

Scott McLaughlin