natives In Europe

Today i was approached by Dolphin international. The Aquarium fish
wholesaler. It appears our efforts have gotten the interest of European
Aquarists. Dolphin is  looking to the NFC to supply some fish for the
European Market . We are lookig at a 3 month contract to provide 200+- of
a species for shipment to Europe . NFC will of course be well paid for
their efforts.
\
So before we finish up things I need volunteers who are able to
collect/breed 200 or so of a common but attractive aquarium species 1 X a
year. I for instance will ship sailfin shiners. Redbelly dace would be a
big hit for sure as would pygmy sunfish. So if your breeding pond
produces in spades or you have a spot that that just gives it up and
you'd be willing to get involved in this project let me know .

Thanks in Advance !

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com
website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]