Re: Back:)

Welcome back, Chad!  Your memory is correct, I am definitely interested
in the X. pygmaeus, which we discussed trading, along with some mud
darters and other fish. Perhaps we could make some private arrangements.
You might also want to contact Herb Harris (top_side at geocities_com) or
access the NFC BP pages (accessible from the Programs section of the NFC
website) about registering fish in the Breeder's Program so that
donations will be eligible for breeder's program points. I believe that
all wild form fish from the US, Mexico, Central America, etc are
eligible for inclusion in the NFC Breeder's Program, although our main
focus is US natives.  Most of Mexico's goodeids, pupfish and livebearers
are in trouble and need to be part of species maintenance programs, al.

BTW, for straight donations, just advise Robert Rice of what you would
like to donate and expected shipping costs.  RR will have the high
bidder send me a check and I will send the donor (you) a NFC check for
shipping costs.  Drop shipping from the breeder directly to the buyer is
definitely the way to go to minimize transport stress.

>From owner-nfc at actwin_com Thu Sep 17 05:46:22 1998
>From: Chad Mastbergen <Mastberc at ssu_southwest.msus.edu>
>To: "'nfc at actwin_com'" <nfc at actwin_com>
>Subject: Back:)
>Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 07:49:57 -0500
>Sender: owner-nfc at actwin_com
>
>Hello all,
>I have been unsubed for a while but now I'm back. So do we have any
current
>hot topics or fish removals?
>Plus who is the contact person for donations? I have some Xiph.
pygmeaus