Re: Pike Livebearers information needed

I've collected the Pike Livebearer 6 times usually small ones or males. The
last time I was up there we collected a large series with a cast net.
              The females were 5-6'' long the males were 2-3'' and have really
nice orange fins. They are not active fish so you can keep them in smaller
tanks you do need large quantities of small feeder fish Gambusia or guppies
would do nicely.

Andy