Territorial behaviour

Hi,
	Do shiners exhibit territorial behaviour near their egg cache like
some cichlids? One male is constantly chasing all other males away from
his corner. I have a feeling that there might be some eggs hiding in the
crevices in that corner although I can't spot any. What size are the eggs
anyway?

Thanks,
Sajjad

ps: NANFA members, I have not got any NANFA posts in a week or so. Has the
list been slow or have I been accidently kicked off the NANFA list?
--
Sajjad Lateef  ~ <;))>< ~~  ~~    <http://www.eecs.uic.edu/~slateef/>
sajjad at acm_org ~~  ~~  <;))><     ICQ# 13114451