Software 4 rhe AUCTION

ITEM 5 ::::::         ADDITIONAL ITEM TO THE AUCTION : Winaddrenilin
software for widows 95 ...speeds up your computer up to 500%....and Soft
ram 3 makes virtual ram for your computer......These2 programs are great
for the CPU that is just a little slow on the net but not ready to be
scrapped ( Like most of US). I cant run them in win 98 they come with all
documentation and have not ever been installed (i tried once ). retail
value 75$ Plus

>>Current high bids as of Tues 6pm....................
>>

>>item 1 : Skilter 250 protien skimmer and filter together in one !
>30$
>>
>>item 2:  1 8 0z Aqua treatment (removes clorine and metals)
>>              1 8 OZ Waste remover supposed to help remove fish
>waste
>>naturally  7$
>>
>>item 3  Life Gaurd electronic digital thermometer measures tank and
>room
>>temp.
>>            plus   A HUGE ASSortment of different fish food OSI
>makes
>>40-50 little 1/4 oz or so sample packs including cichlid, golfish
>and
>>color up food....... 20$
>>
>>item 4  Hagen Trio 2000 power filter sticks to the inside of your
>tank
>>glass and filters away they work great for darters and other species
>that
>>like a  low to the ground flow
>>30$
>>
>>Please bid generously all proceeds go to further the conservation
>>activities of the Non profit Native Fish Conservancy !

>You
>>don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get
>>completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno
>at
>>(800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

>>You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
>>Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
>>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

>You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get
>completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno
>at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com
website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]