Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 00:49:01 -0400 (EDT)
From: owner-nfc at actwin_com
To: owner-nfc at actwin_com
Subject: BOUNCE nfc at actwin_com:    Non-member submission from [tayers at bridge_com]

>From jwiegert at nexus_v-wave.com  Mon Sep 14 00:48:59 1998
From: tayers at bridge_com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 98 00:49:13 EDT
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: [BaySharke at aol_com: black banded sunfish]
Cc: baysharke at aol_com

Hi,
Can someone help Jim? Thanks a lot.

BTW, thanks to whomever forwards my messages to other lists. (I'll
assume it's Robert until I hear differently. ;-)

Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
Tim "NFC webguy" Ayers                           tayers at bridge_com
St. Paul, Minnesota
Bridge, Inc.                                        www.bridge.com