From: robertrice at juno_com
To: raywolff at juno_com,jwiegert at nexus_v-wave.com
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 22:24:36 -0500
Subject: Re: New Trading Post Ad

Josh please ad rays ad to the next fish wish list...........

On Thu, 10 Sep 1998 12:43:49 +0000 raywolff at juno_com (Raymus l Wolff)
writes:
>Please post at next convenient  time, thanks
>Ray Wolff, 6510 Helke road, Wisconsin Rapids, WI. 54494, (715)424-0259
>in the a.m.  or raywolff at juno_com
>HAS:  Captive bred; H. formosa, Leptolucania ommata, J. floridae,
>Rivulus marmoratus,  Lepomis marginatus "louisiana", Elassoma
>evergladie "elberta",
>E. c.f. evergladie,  E. zonatum "Alligator bayou".  Wild caught:
>central mudminnow, northernredbelly, finescale, pearl daces,
>blacknose shiner, rosyface shiner,  brassy minnow, tadpole madtom,
>banded killifish, blackstripe topminnow, brook stickleback,  rainbow
>darter "puff creek" these are really blue!, banded darter, iowa
>darter, fantail darter, blacksided darter, logperch, and  mottled
>sculpin.
>WANTS:  Elassoma  zonatum from Mississippi/ Arkansas area and South
>Cariolina /north Georgia area,  Elassoma Evergladie from  Ft. Meyers
>to Tampa bay area of Florida  and from South Carolina/Georgia area,
>Elassoma okeefenokee  from  west Florida   and any other Elassomas are
>welcomed too.
>ANYONE interested in getting together for fish related topics get
>ahold of me.Examples, collecting trip, live food collecting, etc.

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com
website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]