Re: NANFA-- native marine fish

>Does anyone do any native marine fish collecting?  I would like two or
three
>horn shark eggs.  Does anyone find them occasionally?  I can get skate
eggs.

That's interesting !   My daughter has two pairs of skates, but we never
could get any eggs from them.  Do you think that maybe the wheels are
getting in the way ?

"Phishhed"

WARREN
a.k.a. Phishhed        <*(((>{
ICQ#11777434
AOL-Inst.Msgr. screen name: welaka

           "It's not the quantity, it's the quality !"
Check out my web pages at:
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/1931/index.html
Contact me at; phishhed at acadiacom_net

"Make it idiot-proof and someone will invent a better idiot !"