Re: serious letter

The pond is a run off pond, the only current it has is when it rains.  I would
be sure that there is some pollution, but it appears to be much cleaner than
the surrounding swamps that are deluged by run off from lawns and golf
courses.  Part of the bottom is large limestone marl rocks.  The rest is hard
packed sand, a few water plants are starting to explore the possibilities.
I'd estimate that it is about ten feet deep in the center.

                                                                   Michael