Re: Fw: Daphnia stuff from the web.........

I have every thing on my wish list ad and a bunch of goofy stuff every
now and then..........

On Mon, 7 Sep 1998 23:39:56 EDT Moontanman at aol_com writes:
>What do you have to trade?  If you don't have anything to trade and
>can wait,
>I'll send you some for free.  I like the fancy madtoms, rainbow
>darters,
>shovelnose sturgeons, mudpuppies, stone roller suckers, banded
>sunfish, orange
>spotted sunnies, and anything odd and ugly.
>

>Michael

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com
website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]