Re: Ignore this email!

D. Martin Moore wrote;
>Why would anybody want to use Outlook as their e-mailer?

I use Outlook.  Why wouldn't anyone want to use it ?   I like it and have
never had any problems with it .  I don't think that the problems lie with
the program, but rather with the e-mail provider itself.  I have the latest
version of Outlook and  I get sometimes 75 - 100 e-mails a day,  with no
problems.

WARREN
a.k.a. Phishhed        <*(((>{
ICQ#11777434
AOL-Inst.Msgr. screen name: welaka

           "It's not the quantity, it's the quality !"
Check out my web pages at:
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/1931/index.html
Contact me at; phishhed at acadiacom_net

"Make it idiot-proof and someone will invent a better idiot !"