RE: NANFA-- humor

Good one!  But the funny thing is that eating then swimming won't cause
you to drown.  I'll bet 99% of the people believe you need to wait an
hour, or 1/2 hour, after eating before swimming.   I remember hearing
that unless you've digested your food you can develop cramps and drown
in 6 inches of water.   But it's just another one of those things that
got passed down and people believed it.  I have read and heard this in
several places, such as the Red Cross.

Maybe it started as a way to get help with the dishes :-)

Jay DeLong

of the water?