From: Rhonda Wilson <rhondawi at m6_sprynet.com>
To: JMONTEMA at ccr_dsi.uanl.mx, robert a rice <robertrice at juno_com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 17:38:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Fw: (no subject)

Jesus Montemayor Leal,

I was forwarded this message from Robert Rice. I have been breeding the
C.
veronicae in childrens wading pools in my yard all summer. I've sent a
number out to interested fish keepers but still have quit a few left, if
you
are still interested in them.

Rhonda

--
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/RhondaWilson/
ALA - http://petsforum.com/ala/

robert a rice wrote:

> Any help here ?
>
> Robert Rice
> Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
> email us at NFC at actwin_com
> website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]