home built aquariums

I am in the process of building a new tank with no frame on the front corners,
just glass.  It will be 96"x26"x26".  It will hold about 280 gallons and be
set up with cypress trees and cattails.  A 1000watt metal halide light will
provide energy.  The light will move back and forth across the tank every ten
minutes or so.  It will be an open top tank.  I'll send pics as the project
progresses.

                                                                 Michael