Re: fish room ideas wanted

Mark, your setup sounds just bout like mine, though I haven't reached 30
tanks quite yet, but I'm working on it! :)

The only out of the ordinary setup I have is a homemade "cooler" system
for temperature and photoperiod control for breeding those tricky
shiners that seem to need a dormant period. It is simply an old
refrigerator with a central AC temp control circuit, and a light on a
timer. Got a ten gallon tank on some boards on the bottom of the fridge,
leaves just enough room for one shelf above the tank to place the
thermostat (sealed inside an old plastic coffee jar, Folgers of course
:) and the rest of the paraphernalia like air pump, ect. This setup is
the only way to go for holding the temp at whatever you like, even in
the middle of 100+ days here in south Arkansas. (Well, I guess you could
go spend big bucks on chillers, but this system cost me $20 out of
pocket, as the fridge and most control circuit parts were scrounged :)

Herb