home built aquariums

A few days ago their was a lot of talk about building aquariums.  I have a
couple of pictures I have dug up of one of my early tanks.  It was built as
freshwater tank but with several of the new (at the time) marine aquarium
advances.  It has a surface water return with a sponge pre-filter, a trickle
filter sump with a water return that resembled a short water fall.  If anyone
is interested in seeing these pictures send to me privately or if our groups
say it is ok I'll send them to everyone.  The tank pictured has been in
operation about 12 years and changed owners three times.  Still no leaks or
problems.  It currently houses several bluegills, a bullhead, and a bass.  The
tank holds around 90 gallons.

                                                                         Micha
el