Forwarding the cause

I am happy to announce that today I received permission from the "powers
that be" at Washburn University to set up a native fishes tank.  This is a
40 gallon tank that was previously occupied by a very sad snapping turtle.
(despite my attempt to convince people to release it back to the wild, the
turtle remained in the tank...where it died during the summer)

Hopefully, this new setup of native fishes will encourage many of the
biology students and staff to become more interested and involved in our
native fishes.

Luke McClurg