Amazon.com association

Hi everybody,

Good news:

The NFC has acquired an "association" with Amazon.com which means when
someone purchases items via our link to Amazon.com we get a percentage
of the sale. Pretty cool. :-)

People can buy anything via our link, but I would like to include a
_SHORT_ list of recommended fish and conservation books to get people
started. I'm wondering what people's opinions on the 10 or so
essential books are. If you would include a brief review that would be
great. If the books are available at Amazon.com that's even
better. :-)

Thanks a lot and
Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
Tim "your friendly, neighborhood web guy" Ayers  tayers at bridge_com
St. Paul, Minnesota
Bridge, Inc.                                        www.bridge.com