Re: chat again

Well, so did everyone else it would seem...unless we all just missed each
other.  Of course, we hadn't decided on whether or not to change it and
hadn't posted a "I'll be there" message for everyone.  I got in about
8:10...would you believe it took my PC at home over 15 minutes to load the
chat room?  I waited until about 8:25  (all CST) and then left.  Checked
back around 9ish and no one there yet.  Oh well...

Luke