Re: Collaborators Wanted for Scientific Collection Permits

Dwight,
   I'm a new yorker, and this sounds like a great idea.  I collect up here
all the time anyhoww, so... :)  Great initiative, I hope others follow up
on that lead!

J. L. Wiegert,
118 Park Pl.
Schenectady, New York
12305-1205

><>
J. L. Wiegert                            NFC at actwin_com List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy             To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                               nfc-request at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000              the command 'subscribe' in
                                         the body.  To leave, use
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  'unsubscribe'.
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!