Collaborators Wanted for Scientific Collection Permits

I am in the process of developing Scientific Collection Permit
applications for New York and Connecticut, with more applications to be
submitted later.  I would like to include other NFC members as either
co-collectors or receivers of NY and CT natives to be collected under
these permits.  Anyone who either lives in NY or CT who would like to be
listed on the permit application as a collector, let me know and provide
me with your name, address, etc., as the permits cost the same whether
one person or ten are listed as collectors/receivers.

Also, native fish breeders that are part of the NFC Breeder's Program
who are just drooling over some of the species that are available in
these two states - check your field guides - should also let me and Herb
Harris know what species you are interested in and numbers of same,
which will be used for the NFC Breeder's Program. Make sure you are
registered as a breeder and register these organisms.  See the Programs
area of the NFC website for details on how to do this.

Persons who want some fish for other research purposes and are not
planning to breed them should also contact me and describe your proposed
research, as I will need this for the application.

ROBERT: check with the FL and LA aquariums and see if they want any NY
or CT species as part of the arrangements we have with them, and I can
include provisions for these species in the SCP applications.  Could
also use copies of the correspondence to document that they are
legitimate organizations.