[Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown]

-- BEGIN included message

The original message was received at Mon, 31 Aug 1998 00:10:00 -0500 (CDT)
from ts02.localink4.com [206.41.246.52]

   ----- The following addresses have delivery notifications -----
<tayers at bridge_net>  (unrecoverable error)

... while talking to bridge.net.:
>>> RCPT To:<tayers at bridge_net>
<<< 550 <tayers at bridge_net>... User unknown
550 <tayers at bridge_net>... User unknown
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: message/delivery-status

-- BEGIN included message

Tim

I am finally getting around to updating my books section on GAFFeRs, now that the links have been dead for 6 months.  I have pulled over 1000 books from Amazon's website.  If you get this ambitious, I have found an easy way to sort them.  You can import the contents of Amazon's search page hits into Excel as an ascii delimited file, and then sort them however you want (say alpha by author, or title).  Use your find/replace function to change the URL's per Amazon's instructions.  Finally, Interspeed allows you to install a search engine on the site, so that may be helpful also.

Forgive me if you already know this stuff :-)

Prost,

Martin

P.S.  Hope YOU have a very nice day!

-- END included message