Re: Red Shiner colors

Well keep us (me at least!) posted! I have some Reds coming and I
would love to breed them too!

My Spotfins Shiners have been doing the mating dance and the showing
off some color too. Of course their color is not very bright. But the
smallest fish in there has been courting the females and they appeared
to lay the eggs a rock in the tank.

Let me know what happens!

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"