Re: AUCTION IS ON

Good! The more competition, the better! But it may blow all the water out
of anything less than a 55 gallon, it is a great system and I recommend it
to anyone!

The NFC needs the support of fellow fishfans like you and Cathy!

Please don't forget about NANFA, we support native fish too!

Best Regards,

BG