Trades?

I have found a source for a lot of fish shipping boxes. I have no use
for this many but I know others on this list do.  Also I just got a
steal of a deal on a complete 65 gallon tank, stand and all the
goodies.

I am going to set this up in our Church lobby and would love to stock
it with native fish instead of Tropicals. This would be a chance to
educate the kids and probably a few adults too about native fish.

So here is what I have in mind. If you need boxes and would be willing
to swap for fish please email me and we can see if we can hash
something out. As for fish I don't have anything particular in mind
but just some general ideas.

 Good community fish
 Hardy (Easy to keep alive because they will not been feed every day!)
 Colorful or unusual
 Killies would be welcome

I have Spotfins shiner and Longear Sunfish so those I don't really
need. I would LOVE to get some Madtoms. If you have something to swap
please let me know off list.

kudzu at airet_net

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"