Re: AUCTION IS ON

JW> I'm going to up tim on the castle and fishfood ... $5.01!  Seriously:
JW> I'll go up to $8.

Harumph. Too rich for me. I got more flake food than fish thanks to
donations to my local aquarium club. I was only interested in the
windmills. I had this little Zen Garden tank in mind. ;-)

Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
Tim Ayers                                        tayers at bridge_com
St. Paul, Minnesota
Bridge, Inc.                                        www.bridge.com

P.S. I predict someday in the future, someone's gonna get a good deal
on a ceramic windmill at Josh's garage sale. ;-)

Follow-Ups: References: